Seminar and book launch on 23rd February

On Wednesday 23rd February at 2pm I'll be giving a paper entitled "Queer Theology, Hybridity and 'Race': Is Queer Theology Inherently White and Western?" at the SWMTC Library, Amory Building, University of Exeter. This draws together material from my forthcoming book, Controversies in Queer Theology, part of SCM's Controversies in Contextual Theology series, with some material on postcolonial theology on which I've been working more recently.
Immediately following this seminar, I'll be launching my first book, Sex and Uncertainty in the Body of Christ: Intersex Conditions and Christian Theology. I'm delighted to say that Professor Adrian Thatcher will say a few words about the book and its contribution to the theology and sexuality debate. Copies of the book will be available to buy at a special price of £12.00 (normal price £16.99). Please do leave a comment if you're intending to come along and need directions to the venue.

Comments